Monday, March 21, 2005

Testimonial: Bill F. Jones


We were in the Kentucky hills this last August, specifically at the site of the Battle of Camp Wildcat. This is a very rough area, with sheer cliffs, steep hills, lots of trees, practically no roads and only rocky, dirt paths. It has not changed appreciably since 1862. There is one trail that leads through the hollow and up the mountain spine to the top, where the Union forces had dug trenches (which are still there).

Four of us started on the 3½-mile trail. Two dropped out at the one-mile point; the other two, including me, went all the way to the top. This picture of me was taken there, and gives you an idea of the terrain. Unfortunately, there is so much broken ground, leaves, rocks and sticks, that you can't even see the shoes.

But since the most frequent question I get on your shoes is, "Don't they make you unsteady?" it is nice to show you what kind of ground you can cross with these shoes, and they actually are more stable than conventional shoes due to the firm heel support. . . . I enjoy telling people just how versatile and effective these shoes are and being able to prove it with the little story above.

I have been wearing Z-CoiL® [footwear] now for something like two years and find they hold up very well - I haven't even had to replace the heels, which I hear is unusual. Even more, I am finding that when I am not wearing Z-CoiL® [footwear], my back and foot problems are much less severe. While I wouldn't say the Z-CoiL® [shoes] are healing these problems, I do feel that the rest and support they give do help in the healing process.

Bill F. Jones
Orange, CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home